HiQual Continuous Fence combines top notch quality, simple installation and a visually appealing finish at a very cost effective price. Whether you’re building corrals and pens, putting in an arena or just want an attractive yard fence, HiQual has a perfect configuration.
The key to the Continuous Fence System is the innovative connection. Each 10’ or 20’ panel has one end which is “swaged” down, allowing it to slip into the next panel for a smooth yet solid joint. The HiQual notched vertical bracing system is used for added support between your posts. For durability and appearance, each panel is finished with a high quality, baked on powder coat paint.
Premium quality, safety, appearance and ease of installation are reasons why HiQual’s Continuous Fence packages are in such great demand throughout North America.
Constructed of 16 gauge hi-tensile tubular steel rated at 58,000 psi and is available with 2” or 1 ½” rails. Braces: 1 ½’ x 16 gauge round, notched, & welded. Connection: Swaged end inserts into open end of next panel.
- Very versatile, even on uneven ground.
- Easy installation with clips and lag bolts to posts and prefabricated panels.
- The unique connecting system allows the panels to move as the ground expands and contracts when the weather changes, without causing damage or requiring costly repairs.
- More durable than lumber or vinyl.
- Steel construction allows the fence to be low maintenance & resist weather.
- Round tubing is safe with no sharp edge. Corners are rounded.
- Mounts at any height to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Maintains re-sale value, and is easily uninstalled.
- Perimeter fencing
- Rodeo/roping/riding arenas
- Yard fencing